In the new Covid world, we have implemented additional precautions to ensure your safety.
In the new Covid world, we have implemented additional precautions to ensure your safety. The protocols for ensuring our equipment and materials are sterilized prior to use are permanent elements of our clinical protocols. To guard against Covid-19, we are layering on the following:
- Use of high-efficiency air filtration units that turn over the air in each room every 10 minutes, and scrub the air with both HEPA filters and UV-C light. Read more about our high-efficiency air filtration.
- Use of high volume suction devices in each patient’s mouth to prevent the spread of aerosols
- Additional gowns, on top of our medical uniforms, that will be replaced between each patient
- Physical barriers at the front desk to impede the spread of aerosols
- Over the phone and in-person screening to assess each patient’s risk level
- Daily screening of staff members to assess their risk level
- Adjusting the appointment times to minimize the number of people in the waiting room at any one time
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the office for both staff and patients to use
We will continue to monitor the situation and modify our protocols as the science evolves to ensure the safety of your families as well as ours.